Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pictures

So I am sorry that I have not posted and really I do not have an excuse but my friend came over today and set me up!! So if you are not on facebook here are some new pictures of the Chandler!!
We will have been married for 7 years in August and we have yet to get out of the honeymoon stage!! I love spending every minute with Rob as I can!! I truly married my best friend!!
Carson is 18 months and he is sooo filled with life!! He loves to play with the older kids and he has NO FEAR!! Which means I have a couple of white hairs!!

Kimball is now 11 and in no way acts like it!! He is soo mature and sweet!! He acts like a 18 years old minus the hating me part ;) He always is the first to offer help and hugs!! I am soo lucky to have him!!



Kiley...Ohh my Kiley!! She is 5 going on 15. She wants to be older soo bad!! She is tough, stubborn, fearless, and sooo much fun!! She loves to laugh and play hard!! She beats the boys everytime!!!


My Sweet sweet Cooper. He is my smiling, happy, loving boy!! Kimball and him have almost the exact personality!! They are always willing to give me hugs and snuggles!!
I am soo truly blessed for my amazing relationship and my beautiful kids!! Thanks soo much for letting me brag a little!! I am trully FULLFILLED!!!



2 comments:

Wendy Sousley said...

Wow you guys look amazing! I love your pics, makes me want to get ours done SOON!!!! Great blog update!! Keep it up! ;)

Jason said...

About time you posted again. I've been going to your site three times a day and refreshing it just to be disappointed again and again. And then eight posts in one day. Man are we lucky.